Key Points of Differentiation
Visionary, software-driven, vertical solutions
- Extreme Networks’ software-driven solutions are easily adaptable to vertical solutions in healthcare, education, manufacturing, government, and hospitality. To that point, Extreme Networks’ solutions are well-suited for vertical-specific partners.
Application-aware QoS and analytics
- Extreme Networks has innovative analytic software that enables administrators to see application usage across the network and apply policies that maximize network capabilities. This allows IT to improve the user experience and increase its value to the business.
Built-in identity and access control
- Extreme Networks’ network access control and identity management are delivered with the wired and wireless hardware. There is no need to add expensive software or hardware that may require complex compatibility testing.
EZ policy assignment and software-defined networking (SDN)
- ExtremeControl and ExtremeManagement software allow administrators to assign policy across the entire network. The SDN component adds versatility for implementing policies that maximize network utilization.
100% in-sourced tech support
- Customers and analysts concur that Extreme Networks delivers one of the highest levels of customer support in the industry, with 92% first-call resolution through a 100% in-sourced support model.
- Extreme Networks sells products primarily through an ecosystem of channel partners who combine our ethernet, wireless and management, and software analytics products with their vertical-specific offerings to create compelling IT solutions for end-user customers.